Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
- Anxiety, panic disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Attachment and personality disorders
- Coping skills
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- Emotional, physical, and sexual abuse
- Pregnancy, prenatal, postpartum
- Self-harming behaviors
- Suicidal ideation
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
I am trained to provide EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) therapy, a form of therapy that helps people heal from trauma or other distressing life experiences.
EMDR therapy has been extensively researched and has demonstrated effectiveness for trauma or other challenges.
- Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias
- Chronic Illness and medical issues
- Depression and bipolar disorders
- Dissociative disorders
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Performance anxiety
- Personality disorders
- PTSD and other trauma and stress related issues
- Sexual assault
- Sleep disturbance
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Violence and abuse
For more information on EMDR, visit www.emdria.org.
Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.