If interested in working with us, send your resume to email@example.com!
Part-time or full-time positions in Frederick, MD, Hagerstown, MD, virtually, or a hybrid approach. Prior experience treating clients who have experienced trauma is preferred but not required for the right candidate. Compensation ranges from $60-70/hour.
Position Overview: Licensed clinical therapist (part-time and full-time options) will provide outpatient individual and/or group therapy to clients of New Moon Center for Embodied Healing. Clinical therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. We are currently looking for individual, family, or couples’ therapists or counselors who are anti-racist, social justice minded, weight-inclusive and neutral, and ready to be a part of a dynamic, fun, and collaborative team!
This position perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with New Moon Center for Embodied Healing mission, vision, and values.
- Available to hold at least 10 client sessions per week for part-time therapists and 28 hours for full-time therapists
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of New Moon Center for Embodied Healing
- Experienced in or interested in practicing in a way that promotes embodiment
- Social justice oriented and practice anti-racism work
- Weight neutral and inclusive
- Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it
- Dependable — More reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — Would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — Enjoys working with little direction
- Connected — Must have high speed, reliable internet connection, and uninterrupted space to work
- Tech savvy — Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable learning technology systems and programs
- Passion to learn — Enjoys self-research, educate, and learn on their own
- Communication — Must have clear and polite communication in written word and verbally.